Luxury double room with canal View - room 2
A modern houseboat apartment with sauna, located at a quiet place next to an old mill.
- Charming houseboat apartment with en suite bathroom
- Close to Westerpark (lots of cultural events)
- Very 'Dutch' windmill view
- Comfortable double bed
- Sauna available on request
The perfect place to have your relaxing holiday with your beloved one. This houseboat apartment with terrace and windmill view offers everything you’re looking for. Close to the Jordaan Area and the buzzing Westerpark, with lots of popular tourist attractions within 15 minutes walking, making this houseboat apartment a hidden gem in the city centre of Amsterdam. On request we can prepare the sauna for you.
This modern and luxury floating home is docked next to an old mill, so be assured to have a very 'Dutch' view from your window. A perfect spot to have a relaxing and luxurious holiday, close to the culturally buzzing Westerpark and Jordaan Area.
However if you wish to relax and clear your mind this too is an amazing place to stay. Step onto the roof terrace where you can enjoy the sun and smoking is allowed. If you want to experience ultimate relaxation, you can use the sauna on request.
The cosy room is designed to make you feel at home. This very well maintained boat is equipped with all the utilities. Making sure you won’t miss anything during your stay here. A stay in our houseboat includes a few drinks from the mini bar, coffee, tea, the use of amenities and taxes.
* Can we park our car close to the houseboat? We would not recommend you to come to Amsterdam by car. But if you do not have any other option. Parking in our street is possible but costs € 3,00 per hour. Amsterdam City offers P+R parking facilities for € 1,- per 24 hours (if you arrive after 10:00 am).
* How far is the houseboat from the city centre? The central station is 10/15 minutes away by bicycle or bus. The Dam Square and Anne Frank House are 15 minutes away by bicycle. The Jordan District is less than 10 minutes by bicycle or bus. The Museum Square is 20 minutes by bicycle and 30 minutes by public transportation. There are a lot of nice restaurants and bars at walking distance from the houseboat in the Westerpark.
* Are there other people staying on the houseboat during our stay? Yes, the houseboat has two floors, downstairs is where the two owners live, upstairs are the two guest rooms, sauna and a roof terrace where smoking is allowed. There is a separate entrance to reach the B&B area upstairs.
* Are towels, bed linen and a hairdryer included in our booking? Yes towels, bed linen and a hairdryer are included.
* Is smoking allowed inside the houseboat? No! Smoking is only allowed outside on the roof terrace.
* Can we bring a third person or child to sleep with us on the room? No, sorry to disappoint you but we host a maximum of 2 persons per room.
Number of double beds: 1
Heating / Cooling
Swimminig / Watersports
Walking / Hiking
Cycling / Mountain Biking
How to get there
From Central Station you simply take a bus that takes you right to a stop close to the boat. From the bus stop it's just a 300 meter walk to the boat.
About the area
Westerpark is a culturally exciting area with lots of things to see and do. In the park itself you will find many hip and happening restaurants and bars, as well as live music venues. The Jordaan area is about 1,5 km away, famous for the cozy boutique shops and wide variety of food and drinks.
Floating bed and breakfast on a houseboat, located on an idyllic place next to an old Mill.
2 Reviews - Luxury double room with canal View - room 2
René - the Netherlands
Convenient room with great view
Our visit to Amsterdam was great, not in the least because of the special place we rented. This room on Wout's houseboat is comfortable and offers everything you want for a pleasant stay. Very friendly host. Highly recommended.
Lena - England
Super charming room and great hosts
Thanks so much for making our stay in Amsterdam even more unforgettable. Our houseboat experience was wonderful; The views over the water and swans and ducks swimming by really ads something to your stay. The city center is easy to reach but the boat is located on a nice and secluded place. This made it really feel like a home away from home. I miss the windmill view already ;-)