This floating Bed and Breakfast is the perfect place to have a relaxing holiday. All mayor attractions are less than 15 minutes away, but this houseboat is a little spa in the centre of a bustling metropolis.
Next to an old mill, this modern and luxury driving Bed and Breakfast is the place to be if you want to have a relaxing and luxurious holiday. For 2,50 euros per day, you can rent one of the owner's bike and discover the beautiful Amsterdam.
But if you want to relax, the houseboat is a great place to stay. Both rooms have access to a roof terrace where smoking is allowed. Enjoy the sun on the terrace, but if you want to expierence ultimate relaxation, you can use the sauna (additional).
You will feel right at home because of the very cosy rooms. The houseboat is very well maintained and is equipped with all the utilities you will need during your stay. And after a long day in the city, enjoy a relaxing holistic massage. Take your holiday to the next level in this fantastic houseboat.
All our guests are treated on a few drinks from the mini bar, coffee, tea, the use of amenities and taxes.
* Can we park our car close to the houseboat? We would not recommend you to come to Amsterdam by car. But if you do not have any other option. Parking in our street is possible but costs € 3,00 per hour. Amsterdam City offers P+R parking facilities for € 1,- per 24 hours (if you arrive after 10:00 am).
* How far is the houseboat from the city centre? The central station is 10/15 minutes away by bicycle or bus. The Dam Square and Anne Frank House are 15 minutes away by bicycle. The Jordan District is less than 10 minutes by bicycle or bus. The Museum Square is 20 minutes by bicycle and 30 minutes by public transportation. There are a lot of nice restaurants and bars at walking distance from the houseboat in the Westerpark.
* Are there other people staying on the houseboat during our stay? Yes, the houseboat has two floors, downstairs is where the two owners live, upstairs are the two guest rooms, sauna and a roof terrace where smoking is allowed. There is a separate entrance to reach the B&B area upstairs.
* Are towels, bed linen and a hairdryer included in our booking? Yes towels, bed linen and a hairdryer are included.
* Is smoking allowed inside the houseboat? No! Smoking is only allowed outside on the roof terrace.