Houseboat at the most beautiful area of Helsinki!
- Your money is safe, we pay your host 2 days after check-in.
- 100% refund in the unlikely event the host cancels.
- Changing booking details is always free.
- Access to urgent phone line during your booking.
- Book Co2 positive, we compensate 3 times more than we emit.
- Sea view and nature nearby
- Summer, sun, wind and clean air
- Sauna and svimming
- Few minutes walk to bus and metro stops
- Warm and safe living spaces
Have a stay at the most beautiful area of Helsinki!
Sea, sun and clean air outside - homelike, cozy spaces inside.
Safe and tranguile interior, and no sounds can be heard outside.
Real escape place!
M/S Tenna has been built in 1949 in the Netherlands. She is 33 meters long and 5,6 meters wide, weight is 100 tons.
Total living area is 110 sqm (80 sqm front and 30 sqm back).
In the front is living space for four persons. Living/dining room, 2 bedrooms, bathroom, sauna and toilet.
In the back are living spaces for five. Living/bedroom, kitchen, 2 bedrooms and eco-toilet.
A covered barbecue area on the deck with stunning sea views.
A sauna with a window and a shower with a thermostatic faucet in the washroom.
A fully equipped kitchen, with dishwasher, fridge-freezer, stove, oven, microwave, toaster, coffee maker etc.
25-75% or 50-50% or 100% (read more)
Heating / cooling
Swimminig / watersports
Walking / hiking
Cycling / mountain biking
SUP-board on the deck.
How to get there
With car or taxi
- nearest street address is Hiekkkajaalanranta 5 Helsinki
- walk 50 meter south and you are ready to enter M/S Tenna
With metro from Rautatientori
- load HSL -app to your cellphone
- change language
- select Routes
- take destination Vuosaari from current location
- when you are near metro station, buy metro ticket from same app
- travel zone is AB
- pay with Mobile Pay or register your payment card
- payment is 3,10 euros / adult
- jump metro going to Vuosaari
- metro drives about 20 minutes to Vuosaari
- jump of at Vuosaari
- walk 1,1 km south, and you are at
- or take taxi from Vuosaari metro station
Hi! My name is Reijo , and I am an just retired civil engineer and enterpreneur. Year 2012 we bought with my brother Tuomo M/S Annet, old charter cruise ship, with our dad's heritage, and started to build it to our leisure ship. Ship has been in that use since 2016, but we are still making work to do it better and better. We hope you enjoy your stay at our ship. Please, don't hesitate to make questions or give feedback us!