Gorgeous Houseboat In Cheshire
Spacious, clean & light narrowboat hire since 2012!
- Your money is safe, we pay your host 2 days after check-in.
- 100% refund in the unlikely event the host cancels.
- Changing booking details is always free.
- Access to urgent phone line during your booking.
- Book Co2 positive, we compensate 3 times more than we emit.
- Clean, spacious, cosy, stylish, well equipped
- Friendly, laid back, helpful owner
- Freedom, romantic, solitude, family, friends
- 28 miles from Manchester the city of revolution
- 5 minutes walk from the historic Anderton Boat Lift
- Not far from Chester, Manchester, Northwich, Knutsford
This listing os for static houseboat accommodation on our luscious moorings at Anderton Marina, Northwich, Cheshire (from November to March). Normally we run self drive narrowboat holidays.
Our boat has a reverse layout, meaning the kitchen is at the back of the boat. Step off the back deck down into the kitchen where there are a gas cooker and hob, fridge/freezer and good quality utensils for self-catering. Into the lounge area, there is a dining table and chairs plus two easy chairs. The solid fuel stove is situated in the middle of the boat. The narrowboat's bathroom is modern and relatively spacious. It has a sink and shower and plenty of handy storage areas with places to hang clothes and towels. The bedroom has a fixed, full-sized double bed (135cm wide x 190cm long), under bed storage and a large wardrobe plus doors which open out onto the front deck.
The narrowboat has a solid fuel stove and hot air heating. There is a TV with a DVD player. There are 230V electrical sockets.
The hire price includes gas, bedding and towels.
25-75% or 50-50% or 100% (read more)
Heating / cooling
Walking / hiking
Cycling / mountain biking
Amusement park / water park
Hello! We are an independent, narrowboat hire company owned and managed by Hester! We always aim to provide superb quality canal boat hire in the Northwest of England, UK and we feel proud to offer two unique boats and memorable experiences to all who stay aboard.
We have been enjoying great success since we started in June 2012, we've welcomed people (beginners and experienced hirers) from many different places such as Australia, New Zealand, Canada, the United States, Denmark, Norway, Sweden, Germany, Singapore, China, Egypt, Spain, the Netherlands, South Africa, Israel and of course all over the UK.
We are open all year round and we keep the same hire prices all year round too. We offer narrowboat holiday hire - where you take the boat out on the canal - and we also offer static hire. If you would like a static hire with a skippered boat trip we can also arrange this option please ask for more info.
We hope to see you soon, Hester.