Watervilla The Lake near Schiphol WS19
Come visit us and discover the flower capital. Enjoy this versatile environment. Show original
- Your money is safe, we pay your host 2 days after check-in.
- 100% refund in the unlikely event the host cancels.
- Changing booking details is always free.
- Access to urgent phone line during your booking.
- Book Co2 positive, we compensate 3 times more than we emit.
- Unique location, 28 km from Amsterdam
- Security cameras on the complex
- The ark has been completely renovated
- Beautiful water terrace
- Independent check-in and check-out
- Surprising activities nearby
Aalsmeer is a town and municipality in the Dutch province of North Holland. The municipality has 31,324 inhabitants and has an area of 34.40 km² (of which 11.71 km² is water). The houseboat is in a beautiful location in a beautiful marina on the Westeinderplassen, one of the most famous places in Aalsmeer. An area where cyclists, walkers and water sports enthusiasts come together.
Through the front door you enter the hall from which you have clockwise access to bedroom 1 and washing machine room.
To the left is the toilet, on the way to the living room you will find bedroom 2 with washbasin and shower.
Through the hall you reach the living room and the well-equipped open kitchen. In good weather you can enjoy the terrace, which can be reached through the living room.
The kitchen is equipped with an induction hob, built-in oven, grill, fridge and freezer, dishwasher, coffee maker, kettle and other equipment.
We are happy to help you and wish you a pleasant stay!
25-75% or 50-50% or 100% (read more)
Heating / cooling
Swimminig / watersports
Walking / hiking
Cycling / mountain biking
How to get there
By car: from Amsterdam or The Hague: via the A4 (direction The Hague or Amsterdam), exit Hoofddorp/Aalsmeer (N201), direction Aalsmeer. Follow the N201 just after Aalsmeer, until you see a sign 'FloraHolland'/N231.
About the area
Aalsmeer is bustling with fun, inspiring and surprising activities for young and old. Recurring and new events, both for (water) sports enthusiasts and nature lovers, as well as for music fanatics, art and culture hunters. In short, there is plenty to do in Aalsmeer:
- A particularly pleasant dinner cruise on the Westeinderplassen.
- Water skiing and/or wakeboarding.
- In case of real frost you can also skate on the Grote Poel or Westeinderplassen or
- Visit historic buildings such as the Art Deco water tower and historic garden.
- You have to get up early to visit the world-famous flower auction, but the reward is an unforgettable experience. The earlier you get there, the more you see.
- If you like action and excitement then paintball, airsoft and laser tag are the sports to blow off some steam.
- Are you going to hit a ball? Indoor miniature golf in the dark, lit only by black light. A fun activity.
Welcome! I am Mandy and I am happy to rent out houseboat"Watervilla The Lake"in the beautiful Aalsmeer on the Westeinder lakes.
As a nature lover and water sports enthusiast you will feel completely at home here. The opportunities for swimming, boating and walking along the beautiful shores are endless. Moreover, the center of Aalsmeer is a short distance away, with its beautiful shops and wonderful restaurants.
I look forward to welcoming you to our beautiful water villa “Watervilla The Lake”
8 Reviews - Watervilla The Lake near Schiphol WS19
Dana K - Germany
We were thrilled
We would recommend the houseboat to anyone an book it again and again ourselves. Clean, exactly as shown into the photos, super location. Arrival and departure uncomplicated and easy check-in. Rashid was always available for us and answered immediately. We felt very comfortable! The location is also lovely. There are shopping facilities in the immediate vicinity and it take 20 minutes with the car to the next park and ride to Amsterdam. So the trip in the city was uncomplicated and easy. So dear people, book this beautiful houseboat for your next vacation!
Judith D - Germany
Wonderful houseboat Show originalShow original
The short vacation on the houseboat was very nice. The houseboat is super nicely furnished with many small details, flowers on the terrace and all new standards. We would have liked to have stayed longer. :)
Stéphanie - France
I highly recommend ! Show original
Ralf S - Germany
Just beautiful… Show original
Michaela G - Germany
Very nice accommodation… Show original