Alleppey 3 bedroom private houseboat
Alleppey 3 bedroom private houseboat with chef.
- Houseboat with 3 bedrooms
- Expereinced Kerala chef for making traditional cousins
- You buy (Fish) we cook option is available
- All meals are included in the price
- Fishing roads
- Ayurvedic massage
There is no better way to discover the wonderful Kerala backwaters than from this very comfortable and affordable 3-bedroom houseboat. Your private chef serves three very tasteful meals per day (let us know your special needs if required). And just as the rest of the crew, he has only one goal during this trip: make you happy in Alleppey!
During the trip we will cruise along various lovely villages and islands to give you the best possible Kerala Backwater houseboat experience. Aboard the boat we have everything to make your cruise unforgettable. Not only a friendly 3-person staff (captain, cook and engine driver), but also fishing equipment, TV and music system, clean and comfortable bathrooms and daily housekeeping service are included.
Our guests appreciate our houseboat cruises because of the good service, experienced crew and tasty food aboard. And the fact that you have full privacy with your party. We ensure that you will get a great Kerala experience.
In total there are three private air-conditioned bedrooms, each with a large and comfortable double bed.
Some good things to know about our cruise:
- Check in time: 11:30 AM
- Check out time: 09:00 AM
- Management cannot be held responsible for late arrivals and check out time will be followed as per schedule
- A/C will be provided for the entire cruise
- Your privacy is assured inside the boat
- Boat will anchor between 5:30 PM and 7:30 AM.
- The houseboat will be idle in the lake (as per GOVT. Rule: village people will be fishing during that time and we can not disturb them with our boats driving around)
- Children above 5 years of age will be counted as an extra person
40 years old, working as the manager of this houseboat. I can speak English and Hindi. Available 24h per day. Welcome on board!