Beautiful houseboat in the center of Copenhagen!
- Your money is safe, we pay your host 2 days after check-in.
- 100% refund in the unlikely event the host cancels.
- Changing booking details is always free.
- Access to urgent phone line during your booking.
- Book Co2 positive, we compensate 3 times more than we emit.
- Large terrace
- Outdoor activities
- Close to Copenhagen center
- Beautiful classic vessel
The M/S II, a steel passenger ferry built in Germany in 1959, has been our home for many years. Last year we decided we wanted to share the joy of living on this boat with everyone who wants to! We hope to welcome you aboard our home, and have a pleasant stay in Copenhagen!
The location of the M/S II is near perfect: No direct neighbors, yet only a ten minute distance from nearly everything: Tivoli, Copenhagen city center and metro transport. Accordingly, you can enjoy the peace and quiet, as well as the roaring ambiance of a city.
With two master bedrooms and two cabins, this vessel can host 8 people! Ideal for larger families and group vacations. Pets are allowed, but there is an extra charge. There as a 100 square meter open deck with Harbor view (where you can smoke; smoking isn't allowed inside!). For extra charge, you can rent bikes, kayaks and even a motorboat for trips!
Some close locations:
- Copenhagen Airport,8km.
- Copenhagen Train Station,1 km.
- Tivoli,5-8 min. walk
- H.C. Andersen Statue,5-8 min. walk
- Little Mermaid, 5km. bike or canaltour recommended
- Christiansborg,the danish parliament,5-8 min. walk
- Christiania,5-8 min. walk
- "Strøget"Shopping,5-8 min. walk
- Vesterbro, Nørrebro, Østerbro,1-6 km.
- Louisiana,25 km. train recommended
25-75% or 50-50% or 100% (read more)
Heating / cooling
Walking / hiking
Cycling / mountain biking
2 Reviews - Copenhagen Houseboat
Alexey R - Russian Federation
Great place - great host
The place was very convenient for 7 people to stay. I loved how every bit of the boat had their own bit of history. The boat itself is magnificent! Overall, very nice experience. Thank you so much!
Helga S - Belgium
Absolutely perfect! We could easily rent bikes and ride around in the neigborhood. Everything was very close and easy to reach, and the surroundings were beautiful. Soren is a great host.