Luxury Houseboat Cruise
Experience a unique 4 day cruise on this Thailand Houseboat
- Unique houseboat safari through Khao Laem National Park
- Excellent service, superb food
- Comfortable bedrooms with great view over the water
- Lots of water fun with kayaks and diving tower
- Cool excursions (elephant trekking, bamboo rafting etc)
And now for something completely different. Imagine yourself floating around the wonderful waters of the National Park Khao Laem, with a cold drink at hand, your beloved ones playing and relaxing, and a magnificent meal is being prepared. Imagine yourself in heaven. That's the basic idea of this 4-day houseboat cruise in Thailand.
This houseboat is designed for your comfort, with a huge terrace at water level, 6 large bedrooms with lovely French balconies and a crew that is there to give you the best time possible.
We can host up to 12 guests and will drive you through the most amazing areas, far away from mass tourism, into the unspoilt nature of Khao Laem National Park. In this very special corner of Thailand we offer excursions of unmatched quality, with English speaking and fully licensed guides. You can go elephant trekking, bamboo rafting and visit the wonders that culture has to offer.
The standard price of this 4-day safari includes:
- Transfer from Bangkok and back
- Fully serviced accommodation on board of the houseboat
- Sightseeing of the River Kwai Bridge (Kanchanaburi)
- All meals: 3 x breakfast, 4 x lunch and 3 x diner
- Drinking water, ice, fruit, tea and coffee
- 5 Excursions, amongst which bamboo rafting and elephant trekking
- Fully licensed, local and English speaking tour guides
- Passenger insurance, basic
We offer the following facilities:
- Six 24 sqm bedrooms with double beds and French Balconies overviewing the water
- All western standard sanitary facilities (2 restrooms with shower)
- Bar with soft drinks, beer, whisky, gin and snacks at fair rates)
- Two Kayaks
- 180 cm high diving tower
- Fishing gear, 3 professional rods
- Safety equipment
Swimminig / watersports
Walking / hiking
We offer a lot of excursions, such as elephant trekking, bamboo rafting etc.
How to get there
A Airconditioned transfer will take you from Bangkok to our houseboat.
1 Review - Luxury Houseboat Cruise
Robert K - Thailand
Relaxing, refreshing and fun
Thanks a lot for the excellent trip we experienced. Thanks to the great staff we had a wonderful time, and not to forget because of the service and food: both were fantastic. The whole cruise was relaxing and refreshing, while we had a fun time during the elephant trips. Also I want to give a big thumbs up for our excellent guide Khun Watson - it was pleasant to have him on the boat with us." Robert