Odyssey Houseboat '75
'75 Odyssey self driving houseboat on Lake Powell
- Can accommodate up to 12 persons when driving
- Enjoy the amazing views while sitting in the hot tub
- Cabin size approximately 2,400 square feet
- All amenities you can imagine
- Can accommodate up to 22 persons when anchored
Discover the ultimate self driving houseboat on Lake Powell: the '75 Odyssey Houseboat. It's the best you can find when it comes to comfort, luxury and amenities.
The Odyssey is without a doubt one of the most luxuryous on Lake Powell, with a list of amenities that's really impressive. Just to give you an idea: The impressive Odyssey boasts 2,400 square feet of cabin space, with amazing amenities including a hot tub, fireplace, satelite TV, 4 staterooms with queen beds, 2 lower berts with queen beds and much, much more!
The houseboat can accomodate up to 12 persons when underway, and even 22 when anchored!
- 4 staterooms with queen beds
- 2 lower berths with queen beds
- Convertible dinette table and chairs (sleeps 2)
- Convertible sofa (sleeps 2)
- 3 queen-size cushions for deck top sleeping (stored on upper deck)
- Bed linens suppliedTowels supplied
- Satellite TV with auto tracking surround sound (reception may vary with location)
- TV/DVD combo in each state room, large screen TV in the salon, and one TV on the upper deck
- Marine radio5 disc CD player
- Propane gas fireplace
- Hot tub
- Lounge chairs (upper deck)
- Upper deck driving helm (fly bridge)
- Side staircase and rear ladder to upper deckGPS (5' screen)
- Convertible sofa w/storage drawers underneath (sleeps 2)
- 3 in-suite bathrooms (3 showers)
- 2 stereo systems-inside home system and upper deck car stereo
- Ceiling fans
- Wet bar and mini fridge (upper deck)
- Shade canopy with lightsIntercom systemWaterslide with safety gate and water feed
- Depth finderPersonal watercraft ramps
- Retractable boarding ramp
- Full-size, 30-inch gas range
- Side-by-side refrigerator/freezer with water and icemaker
- Stackable washer/dryer
- 5 cubic feet electric freezer chest (Kitchen Pantry)
- Outdoor gas grill on upper and lower decks with filled propane tanks
- Blender, toaster, coffeemaker
- Trash compactor
- Wine cooler (holds up to 24 bottles)
- Microwave/convection oven
- Remote fuel tank pump to fuel water toys and powerboats
- Central heating and air conditioning
- Electric inverter system sized to operate the refrigerator, freezer and lights without using the generator
- Twin 220 HP fuel injected stern drive engines
- 20KW water-cooled generator
- Electric water heater
- Carbon monoxide detectors
Deposit is due at the time of booking. The rental fee is due 60 days prior to arrival. If you're booking within 60 days of your arrival, the deposit and rental fee is due at the time of booking. Houseboat reservation changes are subject to change fees. Optional waiver of liability insurance is available upon check-in for an additional fee.
If canceling 60 days or more prior to your arrival, the forfeit fee is $100. If canceling 59-45 days prior to arrival, the forfeit fee is $500. If canceling 44 days or less prior to arrival, the forfeit fee is the full rental fee; the tax and deposit are refunded.
Damage deposits are due at the time of booking. All deposits are refunded to the customer at the end of the trip if no damage is incurred to the houseboat. 75' Odyssey requires a $2000 USD Damage Deposit.
Pets are NOT allowed on the 75' Odyssey
Heating / cooling
Swimminig / watersports
Walking / hiking
Cycling / mountain biking
Amusement park / water park
About the area
Lake Powell is an absolute must-see for water lovers, outdoor fans, hikers, swimmers and fishermen. The lake offers the most amazing views, canyons, remote beaches and much, much more!
Dedicated to share the fun of houseboating!