A fully freshly renovated houseboat hotel in Rotterdam
- Your money is safe, we pay your host 2 days after check-in.
- 100% refund in the unlikely event the host cancels.
- Changing booking details is always free.
- Access to urgent phone line during your booking.
- Book Co2 positive, we compensate 3 times more than we emit.
- For groups up to 9 persons
- For families up to 14 persons
- Sauna and relax
- Big group accommodation
- Historic renovated houseboat, 100 years old
- Perfect location for city viewing
Wilhelmina is a classic houseboat full of history ready to be shared with you. A 100 years old boat freshly renovated in order to offer you a stay in full comfort while having the experience of a typical Dutch accommodation.
Wilhelmina is located in the experimental neighborhood of Feijenoord, just few stops away from the city center. It is the perfect location for those who would like to explore more exclusive angles of the city of Rotterdam. Still, in few minute, you will be able to reach the most famous attractions as the Market Hall and the Cubic houses etc etc.
Wilhelmina is the perfect place for groups or company' employees that would like to stay together in one accommodation, just few stops away from the city center, on a very surprising and interesting ship: you can have the unique opportunity to sleep on a historical ship that is more than 100 years old!
Wilhelmina can accommodate up to 12 people in case of a family or 9 people in case of a regular group. You will be able to have your own privacy and comfort.
In the houseboat you will find:
- Two bathrooms and toilet areas.
- A separate sauna with shower in the front of the ship.
- A nice big living room which has a nautical atmosphere, furnished with a dining table for up to 16 people.
- A well equipped kitchen and nice lounge corner.
- 7 sleeping rooms all furnished with comfortable beds: some have singles and some have king size doubles.
Plus, for those who enjoy winter trips, the houseboat is equipped with a good central heating system, an ideal renting for all the seasons!
Pets are also allowed during your stay!
How to get there
The ship is located very close to the center of Rotterdam,
Trainstation BLAAK is 4min walk.
Choose garage Wijnstraat 78 or nr 100 Rotterdam
Price is per 24 hrs !!!
The price is +/- 22 euro per 24 hours.
Next to your ship in the street is payed parking. Price € 85,00 per day
About the area
Feijenoord is one of the Rotterdam neighborhood that is passing through many renovation, full of bottom up activities and and new architectural experimentation.
In the area you will be able to find supermarkets, for those who would like to cook at the houseboat, as also multicultural restaurants for all the palates.
At the same time, you can take your bike or one of the public transport connection and try to taste the many restaurants available to the city center.
We hope to welcome you on board of our big passion in life: well maintained historical ships!
1 Review - BoatHotel Wilhelmina
Renate G - the Netherlands
Wonderful weekend! Show originalShow original
We went on the boat with a group of friends and it was really great! The location is perfect for a visit to Rotterdam! The boat was recently renovated and it showed! We were able to enjoy the sun on the deck! Nice spacious living room with kitchen and great bedrooms!