Hausboot / Havel für 4 Personen / Führerscheinfrei
- Your money is safe, we pay your host 2 days after check-in.
- 100% refund in the unlikely event the host cancels.
- Changing booking details is always free.
- Access to urgent phone line during your booking.
- Book Co2 positive, we compensate 3 times more than we emit.
- The houseboat is new.
- The marina tries very hard and takes care of you.
- Stand up board included.
- Any captain can set sail.
- Great holiday with a portion of adventure.
- Non smoking accommodation.
About the accommodation
Our houseboat offers quiet hours on the water on the Röblinsee/Havel. Two bedrooms, a water tank, an equipped kitchen, microwave and TV offer a great vacation with a dose of adventure. A stand up board is included in the rent. Driving the boat does not require a license. After a briefing by our staff, every captain can start the journey.
Fürstenberg/Havel, Brandenburg, Germany Fürstenberg/Havel is a town on the Oberhavel River in northern Brandenburg. Because of the large number of lakes, rivers and streams that characterize the city, Fürstenberg also has the additional designation Wasserstadt.
We recommend pure use on the Röblinsee (tours with locks and canals on the Havel are not encouraged).
This object is a modern, cozy houseboat. It is anchored in the Marina Röblinsee and offers a spacious living area with a couch and fully equipped kitchen, a functional bathroom with shower and two bedrooms with double bed on a total of 28 m² of living space.
It offers the following additional features (partly only in land operation):
- Generous, surrounding outdoor terrace + roof terrace
- cooking utensils
- coffee machine
- Non smoking accommodation
- stand up board incl
The instruction takes place within the framework of a two-hour course. in this short you get a charter license for risk-free driving on the Havel. This course costs 90 euros and is settled directly with the marina.
We rent with passion.Show original