1904 Yacht Enkhuizen
- Your money is safe, we pay your host 2 days after check-in.
- 100% refund in the unlikely event the host cancels.
- Changing booking details is always free.
- Access to urgent phone line during your booking.
- Book Co2 positive, we compensate 3 times more than we emit.
- Sailing heritage
- Peace and space
Spend the night (and possibly sail) on a very special ship from 1904. Registered sailing heritage!
Going out in your own country and spending a special night with the former Zuiderzee as your "backyard"?
Come on board and enjoy the daily changing scenes in the picturesque Zuiderzee port town of Enkhuizen.
A special and quiet location to get out with family, friends, etc. Suitable for 1-12 people, completely group dependent, send us a message via the blue 'contact owner' button below, or via the booking form for the options for your group.
Our '1904 Yacht' was launched in 1904 as a sailing cargo ship, and after an eventful life, refitted and equipped in 1997 as one of the most comfortable sailing passenger ships.
On board this centrally heated ship you will find:
- 6 cabins with 12 made up beds
- 2 toilets
- 2 showers
- a spacious day room
- a fully equipped galley with beer tap (keg is stocked and you only pay for what you drink).
- pets are allowed after consultation
Everything is possible, from sleeping on board for one or more nights in Enkhuizen to a fully arranged multi-day sailing trip.
Please contact us via the blue 'contact owner' button below, or via the booking form, for further details or questions.
25-75% or 50-50% or 100% (read more)
Heating / cooling
Entertainment for kids
Smoking outside only.
How to get there
Our 1904 Yacht is located in the harbor of Enkhuizen and can be seen from the train station. Send a message before you get off the train and I'll pick you up.
I am Lucas, I have been sailing on this ship since 2009 and I am the proud owner since January 2019.
I have been sailing all my life and can be found on the water all year round.