1904 Yacht Enkhuizen
- Your money is safe, we pay your host 2 days after check-in.
- 100% refund in the unlikely event the host cancels.
- Changing booking details is always free.
- Access to urgent phone line during your booking.
- Book Co2 positive, we compensate 3 times more than we emit.
Sailing ship highlights
- Sailing heritage
- Peace and space
Sailing ship summary
Spend the night and sail on a very special ship from 1904.
Out and about in your own country and a special overnight stay with the former Zuiderzee as your "backyard"?
Come on board and enjoy the daily changing scenes in the picturesque Zuiderzee harbor town of Enkhuizen.
A special and quiet location to go out with your own bubble (family, friends, etc.) Suitable for 1-12 people, entirely group dependent, send us a message via the blue 'contact owner' button below, or via the booking form for options for your group.
Sailing ship description
Our '1904 Yacht' was launched in 1904 as a sailing freighter, and after an eventful life it was refitted and furnished in 1997 as one of the most comfortable sailing passenger ships.
On board this ship with central heating, you will find:
- 6 cabins with 12 made beds
- 2 toilets
- 2 showers
- a spacious living room
- a fully equipped galley with beer tap (cask is on and you only pay for what is drunk).
- pets are allowed in consultation
Everything is possible, from sleeping on board one or more nights in Enkhuizen, to a fully catered multi-day sailing trip.
Please contact us via the blue 'contact owner' button below, or via the booking form, for more details or questions.
25-75% or 50-50% or 100% (read more)
Heating / cooling
Entertainment for kids
How to get there
Our 1904 Yacht is located in the harbor of Enkhuizen and can be seen from the train station. Send a message before you get off the train and I'll pick you up.
I am Lucas, I have been sailing on this ship since 2009 and I am the proud owner since January 2019.
I have been sailing all my life and can be found on the water all year round.